Prep time: 15-20 mintes (plus freezing time)
Ingredients (makes 6 pops or more, depending of the size of your mold):
- 3/4 cup organic dried mango, chopped
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage (we use Silk Pure Coconut)
- 1 cup canned coconut milk*
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 1/4 tsp orange blossom water (optional)
- Soak dried mango and chia seeds in coconut milk beverage for 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine canned coconut milk, sugar and orange blossom water. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add soaked mango, chia seeds and coconut milk beverage
- Pour mixture into ice pop mold and place in the freezer until hard
- Enjoy!! From May I Have That Recipe
*Tip: Freeze extra canned coconut milk in an ice cube tray and use later in soups, desserts, etc!