- 1 batch of gluten-free pizza dough *see note
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup marinara sauce *see note
- 1 cup pre-cooked meat – I used a mixture of swiss salami and ground bison
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 basil leaves, chopped
- Prepare pizza dough per steps 1-5 on recipe. Preheat oven to 425F, not 400F.
- Once your dough is in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except rice flour in a large bowl. Stir to mix and set aside.
- Flour your workstation with a bit of the brown rice flour and grab a quarter of the raised dough. Knead for a moment or two in the flour so that the dough doesn’t stick to the counter, or your hands.
- Work the dough into a circle, about 8 inches wide so that the dough is 1/4 inch thick. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the veggie mixture onto one half of the circle, leaving room at the ends to seal shut. If there is remaining space, fill before folding over the dough and pressing the corners down with the end of a fork.
- Place pizza pop on prepared baking sheet and repeat steps 4 and 5 with remaining dough.